WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT THE NEXT EURO VO RETREAT
- Strictly limited to 12 participants to maximize personalized instruction.
- Accommodation from Monday, April 23rd (hotel check in officially opens at 3PM, though earlier check-in can be arranged) until Saturday, April 28th, (hotel check out at noon, late checkout possible.)
- Luxurious 5-star hotel accommodation at the exclusive Kildare Club (rooms conducive to mobile recording setups.)
- VIP Transportation from Dublin Airport (DUB) to the villa, and from the villa to Dublin Airport. Three meals a day, (breakfast served in room or restaurant buffet, basic lunch, restaurant dinner each night with group.)
- 24/7 Hospitality suite for JMC EURO VO Retreat guests with snacks and beverages. We will do our best to accommodate special dietary needs. If you have food allergies or special needs please let us know when booking.
- Full hotel guest privileges and use of the grounds and all complimentary facilities.
One fully produced demo (your choice) chosen from the following categories (Commercial, 6-Second Commercial, Promo, TV Narration, Imaging, Pharma Commercials, Automotive, Political.) Demo production includes the full standard service from J. Michael Collins, including hand-written scripts, award-winning production, and a dedicated remote recording session where you will be directed through your reads.
- Two fully produced demos (your choice) chosen from the following categories (Corporate/Industrial, E-Learning, Explainer, Medical Narration, Telephony, Live Announce/Awards.) Demo production includes the full standard service from J. Michael Collins, including hand-written scripts, award-winning production, and a dedicated remote recording session where you will be directed through your reads.
- Over 40 total hours of performance-intensive small-group coaching from J. Michael Collins, Mary Lynn Wissner, Marc Graue, Randy Thomas, Jeff Howell, Hugh Edwards, A.J. McKay, and Liz Atherton of TAG Talent including:
- The Conversational Read
- Radio & TV Imaging
- Live Announce
- Home Studio Tech
- Thinking Like a Casting Director
- Building a Sustainable Career
- Getting an Agent, or Getting More Agents
- Getting Major Union Representation
- Breaking into the LA & New York markets
- Success in Online Casting
- And more!