What to Expect at Euro VO Retreat 2018
What's Included in Retreat 2018
- Accommodation from Monday, August 27th, (you may arrive at any time from 7AM on,) until Saturday, September 1st, (you must leave the chateau by 5PM.)
- Luxurious private accommodation at the beautiful and historical Chateau Villers-Bocage.
- Transportation from Paris CDG airport to the chateau and back, or first class train transportation from Paris Gare du Nord to Bayeux station (and back,) where you will be met by a luxury car for the fifteen minute drive to the villa.
- All food and drink, including a top shelf open bar 24/7 and a private chef onsite for lunch and dinner, with breakfast catered by chateau ownership. Two local restaurant meals during the week.
- One fully produced demo (your choice) chosen from the following categories (CATEGORY A), (Commercial, 6-Second Commercial, Promo, TV Narration, Imaging, Pharma Commercials, Automotive, Political.) Demo production includes the full standard service from J. Michael Collins, including hand-written scripts, award-winning production, and a dedicated remote recording session where you will be directed through your reads.
- Two fully produced demos (your choice) chosen from the following categories (CATEGORY B), (Corporate/Industrial, E-Learning, Explainer, Medical Narration, Telephony, Live Announce/Awards.) Demo production includes the full standard service from J. Michael Collins, including hand-written scripts, award-winning production, and a dedicated remote recording session where you will be directed through your reads. (If you would like to upgrade demos from this category to category A demos, please inquire regarding pricing.)
- PLEASE NOTE THAT DEMOS ARE PRODUCED AFTER YOU RETURN FROM THE RETREAT 2018.
- Over 50 total hours of performance-intensive small-group coaching from J. Michael Collins, Melissa Disney, Dave Fennoy, Jeffrey Umberger, Cliff Zellman, Dave Walsh, Joe Cipriano, and A.J. McKay:
- The Conversational Read
- Radio & TV Imaging
- Live Announce
- Home Studio Tech
- Building a Sustainable Career
- Getting an Agent, or Getting More Agents
- Getting Major Union Representation
- Breaking into the LA & New York markets
- Success in Online Casting
- And more!